Assisted Living Unit
- Assisted Living Facilities - designed to provide personal care services in the least restrictive and most home-like environment. These facilities can range in size from one resident to several hundred and may offer a wide variety of personal and nursing services designed specifically to meet an individual's personal needs.
- Adult Day Care Centers - provide therapeutic programs of social and health services as well as activities for adults in a non-institutional setting. Participants may utilize a variety of services offered during any part of a day, but less than a 24-hour period.
- Adult Family Care Homes - residential home designed to provide personal care services to individuals requiring assistance. The provider must live in the home and offers personal services for up to 5 residents.
Filing a Complaint
- If you have a concern regarding care or services being provided to you or a loved one in an Assisted Living Facility, Adult Family Care Home, or Adult Day Care Center, please contact our Complaint Administration Unit.
- If you have a concern regarding Medicaid, including reimbursements, please contact our Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Program.