Medicaid Health Plans
The Bureau of Managed Health Care is responsible for the monitoring of all Medicaid Managed Care Health Plan contracts in the state. Bureau staff conduct desk and on-site reviews throughout the year to ensure contract compliance.
For more detailed information about Florida's Medicaid Managed Care program, choose from the following topics:
- Listing of current Florida Medicaid HMOs (31KB, PDF) updated: 2/13/14
- Listing of current Florida Medicaid PSNs (16KB, PDF) updated: 8/28/13
- Listing of current Florida Medicaid PDHPs (9KB, PDF) 11/4/13
- Medicaid Health Plan Contract
- Managed Care Rates - Capitation
- Medicaid Managed Care Enrollment Data and CHCUP Results
- Medicaid Reform Information
- How to become a Florida Medicaid Health Plan
- Choice Counseling/Medicaid Options Information for Plans (HMOs, PSNs, MediPass)
- HMO File Transfer 36.49KB, PDF)
- PSN/MediPass File Transfer (44.71KB, PDF)
- Provider File Layout (253.38KB, PDF) Revised 10-2009
Medicare HMOs are federal programs regulated by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services , or CMS.